This is a specialist Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Course (ATTC) for qualified yoga teachers who currently have a 200-hour certificate, and are seeking a 300-hour, post graduate certificate in the fields of classical and accessible yoga. As a participant of the course, you will also earn two additional specialised certifications, one in Accessible Yoga and the other in Classical Yoga Philosophy. If you have qualified with Shanticentre Training School at the 200-hour level, you can upgrade at the end of this course to a 500-hour certificate with us.
This intensive 10-month advanced training course includes two 5-day retreat immersions at Shanticentre in Italy as well as six weekend modules in Bristol U.K. offering specialised trainings in:
• 30-hour Accessible Yoga Training with Uma Alessandra Cocchi, European Trainer for the Accessible Yoga Organization (certificate offered)
• 30-hour Womb Yoga and Yoga Nidra course with Uma Dinsmore Tuli, founder of Womb Yoga and author of Yoni Shakti
• 30 hour Intensive Chakra Development course with Stephanie Shanti, founder of Shanticentre Training School
• 15-hour Special Yoga for Children with Jyoti Manual, founder of the Special Yoga Organisation
• 15-hour Yoga Philosophy Teacher Training with Lila Lolling, founder of the Saraswati Yoga School (certificate offered).
• 3-hour Bhakti Yoga workshop with Sivani Mata Fracis
• 3-hour Yoga for Cancer workshop with Morven Hamilton, founder of Yoga by Nature & Yoga for Cancer Teacher Training
INVESTMENT: £3500. Deposit £350 then 9 x £350 instalments to be paid each module from module 1-9
All payment must be completed by July 2021.
For full details of the course content and calendar please go to https://www.stephanieshanti.com/advanced-teacher-training